I have nothing to say.

Deleted Avatar

Deleted
Deleted

Post by Deleted on Jan 26, 2022 11:29:55 GMT

FRED WEASLEY II
BORN 2001 | GRYFFINDOR ALUMNUS | FOR @roxanne
Pictured Playby: Jordan Fisher

The elder brother of Roxanne Weasley who is a young Quidditch Star seeker for the Holyhead Harpies, Fred Weasley II and Roxanne had a wonderfully fun and active childhood. They have many cousins, loving aunts and uncles... I think it would be great if he worked for Weasley's Wizard Wheezes with Fred and Uncle Ron but this can be up to the role-player. Angelina (mum) has retired from professional Quidditch but does take a decent portion of her time providing extra training to her daughter Roxanne.

She's been graduated for a year now so it's up to the player if Fred is graduated for 2-3 years (cannot be born before Victoire Weasley as she's the first cousin canon-wise on 2 May 2000).

Just to show how many possibilities, I've tagged the currently played family for you! I also have tagged potential close family friends but the player is welcome to decide how Fred feels about them!

FRIENDS
FAMILY
- @albus
-
- @roxanne
-
LOVERS
Lovers details
THANK YOU MALIA TATE FROM ADOXOGRAPHY
[/div]

HAZEEM SHAFIQ
BORN 2004 | FIFTH YEAR RAVENCLAW STUDENT | FOR @qudrah
Pictured Playby: Shahid Kapoor

The Shafiq family have Pakistani roots - they left well before the separation of Pakistan/India to live in England and each patriarch has enjoyed prestigious positions in the Ministry of Magic since at least the 1920s. Each man returns to Pakistan to marry, as legally they are allowed up to four wives in their home country.

Hazeem and Qudrah share a father and come from a tightnit family that includes three wives. The third wife, Haniya, is significantly younger than the first two wives (Hazeem is from the first wife, Qudrah from the second) and Qudrah has always had a lot of responsibility for assisting with raising the boys as the second eldest and only daughter of 9 children.

Hazeem himself is very studious and refused to attend the wedding of his eldest brother Badrah in Eastern Africa, as he pointed out that his O.W.L.s were more important than the large celebrations. Badrah was a Gryffindor himself and graduated last year, but all the other siblings were all under 11 years old.

Their family was wiped out by a startled Nundu creature the night of the wedding, 22 January 2022. Hazeem and Qudrah are now the only surviving members of the Shafiq family and will be attending Stepping Stones Home for Bereaved Children until Qudrah turns 17 and can take legal responsibility for herself and her brother. They will inherit a decent amount of money, however it will be held in trust for when Hazeem turns 17 - if he chooses to pass on some of the inheritance to Qudrah, that's something the player can decide with me.

Due to the complexity of dividing the children .... please find their names and order of birth; birth mother below (names as the heading). All are deceased and all are boys. Rusul is the father.

DURNAZ
FIRST WIFE
- Badrah [1st]
- Hazeem [3rd]
- Rayan [5th]
JINANI
SECOND WIFE
- @qudrah [2nd]
- Charlesh [4th]
HANIYA
THIRD WIFE
- Yamar [6th]