Founder Seph Avatar

Founder Seph

Post by Founder Seph on Mar 19, 2022 13:13:47 GMT

(image here if desired)

FOR: @yavanna

NAME: open
SCHOOLING: open
POTENTIAL FACES/FEATURES: Any really
REQUIRED DETAILS: This person should be an unspeakable.
PREFERRED: I'd like them to be close friends with Yanna and they've been working together for at least 2 years. I'd like them to be nearly unseperable and perhaps a bit of a mad genius. Or at least as a pair they would have been.
OTHER DETAILS: There is a secret for the person picking up this character.

Private Discussion Required: Not obligated!

(image here if desired)

FOR: and @alix

NAME: Open Names
SCHOOLING: Open
POTENTIAL FACES/FEATURES: Ethan Torchio and Thomas Raggi
REQUIRED DETAILS: The drummer and guitarist of the band Candycure. They're very open personality wise. I'd like for them to have candy-related nicknames though.
PREFERRED: I'd like them to balance out the band a bit? I'd also love for them to be such a unit they give of the inserpable vibessss.
OTHER DETAILS: They got famous about a year ago during wizarding Eurovision (which they won). I'd prefer for the other band members to not have severe depression like Gus.

Private Discussion Required: A wittle. Contact on Discord please!

(image here if desired)

FOR: @alix and @amara

NAME: A____ Collingwood
SCHOOLING: Any. Open to non-Hogwarts.
POTENTIAL FACES/FEATURES: Colin O'donoghue prefered.
REQUIRED DETAILS: He has a strained relationship with Gus. For whatever reason, he wasn't around much during the period their mom passed (gus was in his third year). He has a family. @amara is his adopted daughter.
PREFERRED: I'd very much like him to be mature and able to deal with his rather dramatic brother. A certain sense of awarenessto his mental health would be much appreciated. Gus does blame him for leaving but since he's a lot younger and suffers from the same illness as their mother, I personally imagine that his brother attempts to be somewhat lenient. This doesn't mean he just accept everything of course. It's just somewhere between older brother and father figure in terms of their relationship.

I'd like his profession to be more scientific in nature over a creative thing like his siblings. He's been a teacher and curse breaker for example in previous itterations so those could be interesting? But deffo open for discussion.

OTHER DETAILS: The family history contains a lot of mental health issues and I'd love to plot around those at least a bit. This will include plots surrounding depression, suicide (of a parent) and non-committed attempts at suicide (from Gus' end) as well as substance abuse. I'd like for him to not have the same mental health issues as his little brother (ie severe depression) but naturally the events of their youth will have affected him as well.

Private Discussion Required: Yes, poke me (and/or Roo) on discord!

(image here if desired)

FOR: (and @petri )

NAME: Väinö Taikalainen (up for debate, must be a Finnish name)
SCHOOLING: Homeschool Alumn
POTENTIAL FACES/FEATURES: Any (older) male gingers. Kevin McKidd, Viggo Mortensen?
REQUIRED DETAILS: He and his kids and wife lived in Lapland until recently. They are tribal people that used to herd reindeer but when their village was attacked he decided to bring his family far from there to save them. His wife and their youngest son died in the attack but he still has four children left that are currently enrolled in Hogwarts.
PREFERRED: I'd like it a lot if he's a super loving dad. I'd also like it if he were spiritual and very much into nature magic, like his offspring is. He has a low key obligation to love going to sauna.
OTHER DETAILS: Balance in all things. While he's been through a great tragedy the life they lived was never fully safe. They were not used to modern day comforts and know less about technology than the average witches and wizards. He's likely to be more resilient to what happened due to being more familiar with death as a very normal part of life.

Private Discussion Required: Yes, but mostly to discuss culture and history.

(image here if desired)

FOR:

NAME: Open
SCHOOLING: Any
POTENTIAL FACES/FEATURES: Any really.
REQUIRED DETAILS: This is the ultimate heir to Photios' very long line. Their parents can be alive but it's also an option that they passed away and Photios raised them in stead. Depending on how they grew up they'd know Photios as 'uncle Ty/Teo' and know exactly what he is. (Both as vampire and ultimate grandfather to the bloodline)
PREFERRED: n/a
OTHER DETAILS: Anything goes! Can be a new or existing character.

Private Discussion Required: Nope.

(image here if desired)

FOR:

NAME: Xenon Willowmoore (sr)
SCHOOLING: Muggle School
POTENTIAL FACES/FEATURES: Cheyenne Jackson Pictured and prefered, but open to negotiation.
REQUIRED DETAILS: They have a complicated history. When Xan was 15 he left her and her mother and her younger sibling (brother?). She thinks he cheated. Their neighbours died under mysterious circumstances (magic really) and he was a first responder of some kind (previously police but due to world... firefighter or paramedic is also perfectly fine). Before this they were super close and went on father-daughter camping trips. After he returned to London somewhere last year they reconnected... somewhat. I'd like for them to try and recover their bond if possible.
PREFERRED: If you want him, we should probably talk family history. I always had him with a muggleborn brother previously, so it's not impossible he's involved in the magical world. Xantha was unaware of the magical world until recently, which didn't help their relationship either.
OTHER DETAILS: None. He could have a new family if you'd want though.

Private Discussion Required: Yes, but only to talk through the family history.

(image here if desired)

FOR:

NAME: Radon Willowmoore
SCHOOLING: Hogwarts Alumnus
POTENTIAL FACES/FEATURES:Ryan Gosling pictured
REQUIRED DETAILS: Xantha's estranged uncle. Very little is known about him, except he's a muggleborn or halfblood if he's Xenon's half brother (open to you). He wasn't really in Xantha's life much when she was younger, but perhaps whatever career he has now leads them to connect now? Either way it'd be interesting.
PREFERRED: Almost everything, except him being related to Xan. Could be through the mother rather than the father in theory though.
OTHER DETAILS: N/a

Private Discussion Required: Nope.

(image here if desired)

FOR:

NAME: Xenon Willowmoore Jr.
SCHOOLING: Hogwarts, open house, 5th year or younger.
POTENTIAL FACES/FEATURES: Nathan Gamble pictured. Any blonde.
REQUIRED DETAILS: Muggleborn. He and his sister Xantha used to be close, until he was taken in by their father when their mother got too sick to care for them. Xantha was not, so they have barely had contact between then and about a year or so ago. Their mother passed april of last year.
PREFERRED: I'd like them to reconnect, but that's about it.
OTHER DETAILS: Poke me on family history, as it's a bit of a mess <3

Private Discussion Required: Yes, but only to walk you through family history.

Last Edit: Mar 19, 2022 13:54:31 GMT by Founder Seph