Vertiserum

Rosier, Rosette

Slytherin

Fifth Year

I would shop every day in every store and spend all of my money which, you know, I do anyway.

Rosette Rosier Avatar

Rosette Rosier

Post by Rosette Rosier on Jan 14, 2022 18:52:27 GMT

[nospaces]
[attr="class","nodens"]
[attr="class","nodens2"]
[attr="class","nodenstop"]

ROSETTE ROSIER

[attr="class","nodenstop2"]+I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it. Buy myself all of my favorite things.
[attr="class","nodensbulk"]
[attr="class","nodensimg"]
[attr="class","nodensimg2"]
[attr="class","nodensleft"]

BLOOD STATUS pureblood

AGE sixteen

DOB november 2

SEXUALITY heterosexual

SCHOOL/HOUSE slytherin

JOB fifth-year student

[attr="class","nodensleft2"] Played by SERAPHINA
[attr="class","nodensright"]
[attr="class","nodensright1"]SUBJECT TEMPERAMENT
[attr="class","nodensright211"]
[attr="class","nodensright2112"]
+ clever[break] + insightful[break]+ quick-witted[break] + fashionable[break] + artistic
[attr="class","nodensright2112"]
+ two-faced[break] + vain[break] + arrogant[break] + spoiled[break]+ materialistic[break] 
[attr="class","nodensright1"]SUBJECT BACKGROUND
[attr="class","nodensright21"]
[attr="class","nodensright22"]Granddaughter of infamous Death Eater, Evan Rosier, Rosette was raised with all the elitist views of Pureblood families. Her parents were wealthy and doted on her, giving into all of her demands. She was a high-spirited, domineering child, uncontrollable and used to having the world revolve around her. Her parents' involvement with Voldemort had been secret, as they hadn't been marked as Death Eaters, but when evidence turned up that they had been working as spies for him --- giving away locations of those who opposed him and being on the lookout for Harry Potter when the boy had been on the run --- they were sentenced to 7 years in prison, much to the outrage of Rosette.
[Break][break]
With her parents imprisoned, the girl has been raised by her nanny, who though more responsible with her care, wouldn't dare cross Mr. and Mrs. Rosier and so all of Rosette's demands continue to be catered to. In the midst of a few arguments, she has openly threatened to report her nanny in a letter to her mother and father if the woman refuses to give her what she wants.
[Break][break]
A true diva, even in the Hogwarts environment, Rosette is easily angered by teachers who are too hard on her and often by McGonagall herself, whom she can't seem to sway. Rosette plans to get payback on them some day, but for now plays nice with them in order to try and win them over.
[Break][break]
The girl is less prejudiced when it comes to blood status, but is highly critical in other areas, particularly when it comes to fashion, talent and wealth. She'd sooner praise a well-dressed muggleborn over an unkempt pureblood any day. She's keenly gifted at reading people and is learning the powers of manipulation, having been forced to deal with an environment where she can't immediately get what she wants without finding a more clever way of doing it.

[attr="class","nodensbot"]LOOKS LIKE ARIANA GRANDE
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800][googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata] [newclass=.nodens]border:solid 1px #dddddd;width:655px;padding:7px;background-color:#e5e5e5;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;color:#555555;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodens2]border:solid 1px #dddddd;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:7px;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodenstop]background-color:#222222;color:#eeeeee;padding:50px;height:40px;margin-bottom:7px;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodenstop h1]padding-bottom:9px;font:35px Raleway;line-height:30px;font-weight:800!important;border-bottom:solid 1px #999999;float:left;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodenstop2]border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;background-color:#fafafa;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:12px;padding:19px;text-align:right;color:#222222;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodenstop2 b]float:none;padding-right:8px;color:#999999;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodensbulk]border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;border-top:0px;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodensimg]border-bottom:solid 1px #d5d5d5;padding:27px;background-color:#f3f3f3;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodensimg2]width:180px;height:180px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;background-color:#ffffff;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodensleft]padding:27px;padding-bottom:22px;background-color:#fafafa;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodensleft p]border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;background-color:#ffffff;font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;padding:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#222222;text-align:right;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodensleft p b]float:left;font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;color:#999999;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodensleft2]padding:27px;border-top:solid 1px #d5d5d5;background-color:#f3f3f3;color:#222222;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodensleft2 b]color:#999999;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodensright]border-left:solid 1px #d5d5d5;padding:27px;background-color:#ffffff;height:590px;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodensright1]border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;background-color:#eeeeee;font:11px Inconsolata;position:relative;z-index:1;line-height:10px;padding:19px;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodensright1 b]color:#999999;font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodensright2]overflow:auto;margin-top:-1px;border-left:solid 1px #d5d5d5;border-right:solid 1px #d5d5d5;background-color:#fafafa;height:151px;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodensright211]background-color:#d5d5d5;padding-left:1px;height:151px;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodensright2112]background-color:#fafafa;height:151px;overflow:auto;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodensright2112 div]padding:25px;border-right:solid 1px #d5d5d5;min-height:101px;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodensright2112 b]font-weight:400!important;color:#999999;padding-right:5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodensright21]overflow:auto;margin-top:-1px;border:solid 1px #d5d5d5;border-top:0px;height:340px;background-color:#fafafa;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodensright22]border-right:solid 1px #d5d5d5;padding:25px;padding-top:26px;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodensbot]padding:35px;background-color:#222222;font:15px Raleway;line-height:12px;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;text-align:right;margin-top:7px;[/newclass] [newclass=.nodensbot b]color:#999999;[/newclass]
Last Edit: Jan 17, 2022 20:57:42 GMT by Rosette Rosier

Administrator

Head Honcho
Pomo
Måneskin fangirl

Hi Everybody!

Founder Seph Avatar

Founder Seph